Sunday, September 23, 2012

Night at the Big D

Work was very slow last night.  It was so nice out that no one was ordering in.  I thought on a delivery my job is to make Mothers and Dads happy.  I do that by getting the pizza pie to families to make the children happy which makes the moms and dads happy.  Coincidentally on that delivery I only got 2 for tip, and it was 12 miles round trip.  Ugh.  Another one I thought an assistant manager elsewhere was going to jump over the counter and hug me she was so happy to see pizza, got me a smile on the face there then unfortunately no tip, sigh.  But it was nice to see such appreciation.  At least I'm safe and have a job. 
Thank you Jesus Christ, Blessed Mother, St Michael the Archangel, my own Guardian Angel, Saint Paul, Saint Augustine, Saint William, Saint Gabriel, and Saint Pius X.

Our Lady keep you.

No comments:

Post a Comment